ABOUT ME


ABOUT ME - MISTY MCKIBBEN-MELVIN
I specialize in capturing the moments that are significant in your life...and the lives of the ones you love! I recently opened "Walk by Faith" Photography, after years of capturing photos freelance......and finally making my dream come true of becoming an established photographer! I just completed classes through Hallmark Institute of Photography....and although I learned many things in class....I feel it is a gift that was given to me to be able to know how to capture the MOMENTS that really count! Freelance photography is my favorite...and capturing "in the moment" photos are my favorite type of work! I love what I do and I consider myself so very fortunate to be doing what I love to do! I have been blessed! Feel free to contact me at anytime if you wish to set up a sitting with your family, loved one or would like to purchase any of my freelance nature inspired photos.I do all types of photography, but must admit that outdoor, natural light settings are my favorite!My prices are beyond comparable to other photography companies and I currently just charge a small sitting fee and put them on a disk, so that you can pick and choose which photos you would like to print and purchase. I can print them for you at cost....but I also upload them to user friendly sites where you can print them yourself. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!